Publish your Trello board to your own domain and customize
Add your own CSS, custom widgets, scripts and more
Own your content. Own your brand. Everywhere.
Give visitors to your site a consistent experience by keeping content at your own domain
- Rehost your content from other platforms at your own domain
- White label any web page with custom CSS and add your own branding, logo, colors, and more
Membership Management for Notion and ClickUp
- Password Protection, Email Sign Up, Paid Memberships.
Manage members via the dashboard or API
Advanced features for other platforms (coming soon)
- Membership mangement features coming soon for other platforms
Link your Trello board to your own domain, so you can:
More than a redirect, better than an iframe
|Stay at your domain|
|Make custom changes (HTML, CSS, JS)|
|Link directly to specific pages|
|Works perfectly on mobile|
|Add analytics, webchat, etc.|
See Cloakist in action
Agencies, enterprises, startups, and individuals use Cloakist to host their Trello board on their own domain and add custom branding.
How it works
- Enter the URL of a page you want to move to your custom domain
- We'll connect your page on a free .cloakist.site domain for you to test
- Add your custom domain, logo, change the colors, add analytics, and much more. All done via your Cloakist Dashboard.
Own your content. Own your brand. Ready?
Easy setup, highly reliable
Cloakist uses state-of-the-art technology powered by Amazon Web Services, allowing you to move your public page without compromise.
No coding required
- Set up your custom domain in minutes — without writing a line of code.
Quick set up
- All you need to do is enter 2 DNS records in your domain manager (e.g. GoDaddy). Don't worry, we'll give you detailed instructions.
- Change anything you want with CSS, HTML and JS. Or get our help to rebrand your public site in any way you want with our Pro plan.
- We exclusively use Amazon Web Services, meaning your site will experience the minimal downtime of the world's largest hosting platform
Cloakist is made with 💙
Here's what people are saying
Ready to own your branding all over the web?
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I start paying for my custom domain?
Creating a Cloakist account is free. Take all the time you need to set up your account and configure your settings.
Your 7-day trial only starts when your website goes live.
How do I configure my DNS settings to rehost via Cloakist?
You will need to create two DNS records to connect your domain with your page. All the details will be on your Cloakist Dashboard.
We are working on more tutorials to guide you through this process. For now, feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
How are pages added to my domain?
After you set up an account and configure your DNS settings, Cloakist will rehost your selected page on the domain or sub-domain you specified.
Each page will show as a subdomain (page.mydomain.com) and therefore counts as one domain in your subscription plan.